I’ve won an award!
Amy at Literacy Launchpad has given me this lovely blog award! I’ve mentioned Amy’s site several times in my blog, but if you still haven’t had a chance to visit perhaps go there now! I especially enjoy reading about what she and her son Isaac are reading and doing.
Now I get to pass this award on to some of my favourite blogs. It was really hard to choose a few to pass this onto, but here is a mix of children’s and crafty (as in they major in crafts of various kinds, rather than simply being devious) ones that I like. And the winners are:
Here are the Rules:
1. Add the award logo to your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you. (That’s me!;-)
3. Give the award to other blogs. (However many you choose!)
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message (in the form of a comment) for your award recipients on their blogs.